- I long to hold my sweet baby girl.
- I want to see Isaac play with her.
- I want to watch Matt rock her to sleep and make her laugh.
- I wanted to get portraits of my kids together.
- I long to buy her clothes and dress her - oh, she'd be so cute! I pretty much tear up every single time I walk by baby girl clothes in stores.
- I want to see her interact with her cousins.
- I ache to witness my parents loving on her as she grows.
My time with her will be sometime in the distant future. Our forever future!
- I touch her giraffe that has blood stains and rock her pink bear unfulfilled.
- Isaac asks to see her photo in my locket, and carries her stuffed animals around.
- Matt struggles to get through workdays, and we both look to God for help through feeling 'stuck'.
- I study now year-old photos, and cherish the few we have of all four of us together.
- I avoid looking at the few unworn outfits we have, and feel my heart break again.
- I observe my son interact with cousins, and wonder how Anna's story might improve theirs.
- My parents go on day by day... loving the grandkids who are still here with a love that has deepened because of Anna Joy.
Never enough here, but that is ever reminding me of there...
Waiting, aching with HOPE...